Recent Posts

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Our 12 Days of Christmas Recap

We hope you enjoyed our 12 days of Christmas blog updates! Below is a recap for your ease of reference just in case you missed any. We look forward to a new year with fabulous new designs!

  • On the 1st day of Christmas Absolutely Inviting gave to me...an ad featured in Ca Mari!
  • On the 2nd day of Christmas Absolutely Inviting gave to me...a useful tool to help my guests find their seats (Event Tip: Seating Charts)
  • On the 3rd day of Christmas Absolutely Inviting gave to me...the wedding of Krystle & Giovanni (Wedding Feature - October 2010)
  • On the 4th day of Christmas Absolutely Inviting gave to me...a way to show our personality (Event Tip: Monograms)
  • On the 5th day of Christmas Absolutely Inviting gave to me...favors made in the island of sun, sand, and sea (Vendor Spotlight: Elegant Accents)
  • On the 6th day of Christmas Absolutely Inviting gave to me...fab decorations for my Christmas tree!
  • On the 7th day of Christmas Absolutely Inviting gave to me...Pantone's Color for 2011 which is just SO pretty!
  • On the 8th day of Christmas Absolutely Inviting gave to me...a centerpiece idea from under the sea (Vendor Spotlight: Just Paws Pet Store)
  • On the 9th day of Christmas Absolutely Inviting gave to me... A true love who asked "Will You Marry Me?" : (Engagement Party Feature)
  • On the 10th day of Christmas Absolutely Inviting gave to me... A "Scentsational" Wedding Favor Idea to Complement My Stationery
  • On the 11th day of Christmas Absolutely Inviting gave to me... A Christmas Card Specially Designed for Our Family
  • On the 12th day of Christmas Absolutely Inviting gave to me... Christmas Greetings from their Company

0 comments: